As Henry County Medical Center relaxes its visitation policy, the HCMC Medical Clinics and some of the ancillary services announce updated policies following the same guidelines.
At the HCMC Diagnostic Center, Only ONE support person per OB Ultrasound patient if needed will be allowed in the Center. To protect all patients, no one under the age of 13 will be allowed in the Center unless they are the patient. You will be required to wear a mask at all times in the Diagnostic Center.
At the HCMC Surgery Center, no visitors under the age of 13 will be allowed. One support person or caregiver will be allowed to wait in the waiting room until the patient is discharged. Masks are required while in the facility.
Additionally, the HCMC Medical Clinics have also updated their policies regarding visitation as well. Masking is required in all clinics. Only one visitor 18 years or older is allowed within the clinics with the following exceptions:
- Eagle Creek Clinic: One visitor at appointment and can be a child if no childcare is available due to COVID-19.
- Paris Pediatrics: Both Parents Can Attend Well Check Visits. One visitor at appointment and can be a child if no childcare is available due to COVID-19.
- Paris Women’s Center: One visitor at appointment including US appointments and can be a child if no childcare is available due to COVID-19.
If you have questions or concerns related to each clinic, you can contact them as follows:
- Paris Women’s Center – 731-644-8225
- Paris Pulmonary Clinic – 731-641-2765
- Transitions Health – 731-641-2707
- Eagle Creek Clinic – 731-407-7013
- Innovative Orthopedics – 731-644-8304
- Paris Pediatrics – 731-644-2747
- Kentucky Lake Urologic Associates – 731-642-8884
These clinics continue to operate under normal business operations. HCMC Medical Clinics plan to continue this course to provide the needed care for our patients in the communities we serve.
If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches or if you have been in any area where you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), DO NOT ENTER. Call the clinic and you will be given instructions on how to proceed. Phone numbers are listed above.
HCMC Administration continues to follow the CDC guidelines as well as the TN Department of Health guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients, families, partners, and community.
How you can help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses such as Coronavirus:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard in a trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.